Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boot of the Week: Frye Harness 12R




I recently bought these boots and they are quickly becoming one of the staples in my wardrobe. Whether I am going to class, meeting up with a friend for lunch, shopping, or strolling around the city these boots can be found on my feet. I usually wear them with skinny jeans, leggings, jeggings or a pair of riding pants. They are comfortable. They look great. 

I recommend them. I love them and that's that.

You can find them at the Frye Company or at Zappos

*Websites can also be found under the "Boot of the Week sites" box to the right

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a "brown boots" type of girl, so to actually see black boots that are actually cute is reassuring for a reluctant boot purchaser. Definitely will be looking into a pair.

    ReplyDelete