Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boot of the Week: Coach Marlena Boot



The Coach Marlena Boot is a classic riding boot -- a necessity in every girl's closet. Now I know they may be a little pricey at $398, but let me tell you, Coach boots hold up. The first pair of "nice" boots I ever bought was a pair of walnut colored Coach riding boots. That was in 2008. I wore them yesterday (and received a compliment).


Coach riding boots can trot around the track day after day, through rain, sleet, and snow and still look beautiful. This Marlena pair is perfect for everyday wear. Pair them with jeans and a tee in the spring, a sweater dress and leather jacket in the fall or a long down jacket in the winter. These boots will enhance your wardrobe.


I give these boots a gold metal. And that's that.


Pick up a pair of these, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment